The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland is currently accepting application for a number of scholarships from successful applicants for the MSc in Physician Associate Studies. Hurry now and apply for the MSc Scholarships In Physician Associate Studies At Royal College Of Surgeons for 2018-2019 academic session. Tobe eligible, applicants must first apply to and be accepted by RCSI to the programme. See below for more details onhow to apply.
Scholarship is open for MSc programme
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Physician Associate Studies
Blackrock Clinic and the Galway Clinic will each fully sponsor one candidate’s fees for the duration of the two-year programme. Bon Secours Health System will part-fund two candidates for the duration of the course
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarships are open for Ireland citizens
Number of Scholarships:
Total of three scholarships are available.
Eligibility For The MSc Scholarships In Physician Associate Studies At Royal College Of Surgeons:
To be qualified for the scholarship, applicats must strictly adhere to the following criteria:
- Applicants must first apply to and be accepted by RCSI to the programme.
- Successful applicants are then eligible to apply directly to the sponsor for all or any of the scholarship options available. Terms and conditions, as defined by the sponsor, apply to each of the scholarships. On graduation, successful applicants must be willing to work as a physician associate in any of the clinical locations operated by the scholarship sponsors.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The following documents should be submitted as part of the application process:
- A copy of passport, showing personal details.
- Personal statement of not more than 1,000 words outlining why you are interested in pursuing a career as a Physician Associate and why you feel your application has merit.
- Two reference letters, one of which must be an academic reference. Reference letters can be uploaded with your application, or sent directly to [email protected] by the referee.
- Certified, or stamped copy of academic transcripts (or interim transcripts).
- Resume outlining education qualifications and work experience.
- You may also send any additional information that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Copy of an academic IELTS examination or equivalent with an overall score of 7.0 and no individual band below 6.5 (for applicants whose first language is not English only).
Application Closing Date:
June 29, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/