The University of Strathclyde is delighted to offer MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships for EU and Non-EU for 2018/2019 academic year. It is a merit-based tuition Scholarships for applicants with First Class Degrees (or Overseas equivalent of a UK First Class degree). One award of €8,500 is available for a non-EU candidate and one award of €6,500 for an EU applicants. See details below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in International Master Project Management.
One award of €8,500 is available for a non-EU candidate and one award of €6,500 for an EU candidate.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility For The MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be an EU and Non-EU students
- Applicants must be self-funded (i.e.: not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship etc)
- Applicants must already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2018 entry.
- The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to applicants who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development.
- Applicants should be able to contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory, Therefore, applications should be written in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Offer holders will be automatically considered on the basis of their application.
Application Closing Date:
July 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/