Are you an EU citizen seeking to acquire a PhD degree abroad? Boost your application by been the firstto apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At The Psychological Research Centre At Keele University for 2018/2019 academic session. Interested applicants should see details below on how toapply for the scholarship.
Keele will provide a high-quality educational experience for students shaped by outstanding research, contributing positively to social, environmental and economic agendas locally, nationally and internationally.
Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme
Field Of study:
Studentship is awarded in the Psychological Research Centre at Keele University.
A full studentship includes an annual tax-free stipend at RCUK rate plus home/EU tuition fee (currently £14,777 and £4,260) for three years.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Home/EU citizens are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility For The Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At The Psychological Research Centre At Keele University:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants may be required to produce evidence of their English language ability. This is because in order to benefit from their studies, they need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English before taking up a place here. Any offer of scholarship will be conditional upon applicants meeting the academic and English language requirements for their chosen course as set out in the offer letter.
- Home/EU students are eligible
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application must be done through the Keele online application system.
(Selecting the ‘Apply for a PhD’ button in the top right-hand corner). Please quote FNS GS 2018-03 on your application.
The following documents should be provided as part of the application process:
- A full research proposal for your PhD (maximum 4 sides of A4 + references).
- A sample of academic work (maximum 5,000 words)
- Two academic references
- Copies of your previous qualifications
- A completed Case for Support form
Complete the application form here.
Application Closing Date:
July 2, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/