The new Scholarships and Bursaries are now available for offer for full-time or Executive MBA candidates at University of Bath School of Management. Interested applicants should hurry now and apply for the 2018/2019 MBA Scholarships And Bursaries For UK/EU And Overseas Students At University Of Bath In UK. See details below for more information on the award.
Scholarships are available to pursue full time and executive MBA programmes.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Business Administration.
The value of scholarships are as follows:
- The Bath MBA European scholarships: Five of £10,000 each
- The Bath MBA international scholarship: £3,000 – £5,000
- Dean’s MBA scholarship for excellence: £15,000
- Women in Business MBA scholarship: £8,000
- Aquae Sulis MBA scholarship: £4,500 – £9,000
Number of Scholarships:
There are a number of scholarships and bursaries available to support your studies.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
This scholarship is available to UK/EU and Overseas students.
Eligibility For The 2018/2019 MBA Scholarships And Bursaries For UK/EU And Overseas Students At University Of Bath In UK:
To be selected for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following:
The entry criteria are the same for the full-time and Executive part-time programmes apart from the amount of work experience applicants will need will need.
- Work experience
- Full-time MBA
- At least three years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience
- Applicants with under four years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience will need GMAT 600 or above.
- Executive part-time MBA
- At least five years’ work experience at management level
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent
- We may make an offer if your degree is not a 2:1 if you can show that you are suitable for the MBA.
We are happy to consider non-graduates who have an excellent career record. Candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test. Read more about the University’s English language requirements.
The following will be accepted:
IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each of the four components)
PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 (at least 62 in each component)
TOEFL. iBT 100 overall (at least 24 in each component)
Your results must be no more than two years old from the start date of the MBA
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application should be done online which will take approximately 30 minutes.
To apply, applicants will neet to:
- Create an account
- Provide two referees
- Provide digital copies of your degree certificate and official transcripts
- An up-to-date CV
- Your personal statement
- Your scholarship statement
If your official graduation documents are in a language other than English you must provide:
- Official copies of the original documents
- Official English translations of the original documents
To apply for a scholarships
- Write a separate statement of up to 400 words
- Explain why you feel you should receive a scholarship
Click here to start the application process.
For more information on the scholarshi, click here.
Application Closing Date:
June 30, 2018 (Overseas) and August 31, 2018 (UK/EU)
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/