The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India is Currently accepting applications for “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the Government Of Puducherry Scholarship Schemes In India for 2018/2019 academic calendar. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate/professional course in a recognized College/Institution in India. See details below for more information on the scholarship.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate/professional course in a recognized College/Institution in India.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarships are open to the Indian nationals (Residents of the U.T. of Puducherry).
Eligibility For The Government Of Puducherry Scholarship Schemes In India:
To beselected for the award, applicants must meet the following cliteria:
- Applicant should be resident of Pondicherry state.
- Applicant should belongs to OBC, SC, ST category are only eligible to the scholarship.
- Applicants who are receiving scholarships from other are not eligible.
- Applicants who are pursuing Pre-Matric and Post Matric courses are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant whose family annual income should be less than 1 Lakh.
- Applicant should be with good academic record in previous classes.
- Must not be employed in the service under the government.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Eligible applicants should apply via the official website and submit alonside the following document.
- Family Income certificates
- Residential Certificate.
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- 10th and 12th Class Marks sheets.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter Card.
- SC/ST/OBC caste Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature
For more information on the scholarship click here.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/