For the academic year 2018-2020, IILM Institute for Higher Education is currently accepting applications for IILM Scholarship Scheme For PGDM In India for the academic year 2018-2020. Scholarships are available to pursue two-year full-time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). See details below for more information on the award.
The aim of IILM is to educate and develop innovative, entrepreneurial and responsible business leaders.
Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate diploma.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
IILM offers scholarships on Merit cum Means Basis.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Indian nationals are qualifed to apply.
Eligibility For The IILM Scholarship Scheme For PGDM In India:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Must have a degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks.
- Applicants can apply based on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
- Work experience, additional educational qualification will be given cognizance.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the application formand send alongside the following documents:
- Scanned photograph/passport
- Income proof and mark sheets (Class 10, Class 12, graduation and competitive exam score card)
- Application form
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/