Applications are currently ongoing for 2018-2019 Scholarship Opportunity For Citizens Of OAS Member States University to pursue Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees at Colorado State University in USA. The university is the state’s land grant university, and the flagship university of the Colorado State University System. Interested students should see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is awarded to study Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral Degree programs.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is available to pursue all CSU Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs excluding the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise (GSSE) MBA.
The scholarship covers:
- One-third of tuition;
- USD $1,350 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates; and
- CSU will also waive the application fee for admission.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Colorado, United States
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
The scholarship is awarded to citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States
Eligibility For The Scholarship Opportunity For Citizens Of OAS Member States University:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Must provide an unconditional admission letter from CSU.
- Must submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Must be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
- Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20(ONE) in Argentina.
The following applicants are not eligible to apply:
- Current OAS scholarship holders
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online with the necessary documents.
ALL the required documents must be combined into one (1) single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the file is larger than 5MB, you will be unable to summit the online form. The application system does not allow for more than one document to be uploaded. Do not include any additional documents besides those indicated.
Complete the application form.
For more information on the scholarship requirements click here.
Application Closing Date:
Spring Semester: October 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/