Are you an undergraduate student seeking for a scholaship to pursue a degree abroad? Hurry now and apply for the 2018-2019 Northumbria Global EU Scholarship For Undergraduates At Northumbria University. The new I am Northumbria Global EU Scholarship is now available on offer. Up to eight Undergraduate EU students can benefit from a scholarship worth up to £9,250 to help pay tuition fees and living costs. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
The University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
Number Of Scholarships:
Eight scholarships are available.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
EU students are qualified to applt.
Eligibility For The Northumbria Global EU Scholarship For Undergraduates At Northumbria University:
To be qualified for the scholarship, applicants are to demonstrate the following:
- Citizens of these EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- Applicants must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- Must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- Applicants must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
As part of the application process, applicants must provide the following:
Make a video of no longer than 30 seconds in duration which should deal with the following questions:
- Why do they consider Northumbria and the city of Newcastle the best choice for European students?
- Videos must be submitted by Friday 03 August 2018 by 17:00 BST.
- Applicants should not submit videos directly to the University. Videos should be uploaded to a video streaming service such as YouTube or Vimeo. The URL for the uploaded video should then be submitted to the University.
- Video content must be entirely the applicant’s own original work and must not contain Restricted Content.
- By submitting a video, applicants grant Northumbria a limited worldwide, royalty-free licence and right to transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display and make derivative works from the video including displaying the video on Northumbria’s website and other social media channels.
- Applicants agree that they will endeavour to ensure that their videos shall remain on the video streaming service for at least a twelve (12) month period.
- Successful Applicants agree to provide Northumbria with a copy of their original video.
- Reasons why an application has not been successful will not be given.
Complete the application form.
Application Closing Date:
August 3, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/