The European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowships to pursue a Master degree programme in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation Master Fellowships For Developing Countries for 2018-2019 academic year. See below for more details on the award.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available to study a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Five fellowships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is awarded to citizens from developing countries.
Eligibility For The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation Master Fellowships For Developing Countries:
To be accepted for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Applications for Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and awarded on an ongoing basis during the application cycle. Any updates in the availability of the scholarships will be indicated here.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should be willing to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Mode of application is online. Potential applicants may also submit a short form for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
Start the application process here.
Application Closing Date:
The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30. The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/