The Taylor’s College is inviting applications for the Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus Merit Scholarships In Malaysia for 2018-2019 academic calendar.
The eligible applicants must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus. Interested students should see details below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded for pursuing the subjects offered by the university.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn the courses offered by the university.
Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Malaysia citizens are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus Merit Scholarships In Malaysia:
To be selected for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Must be a national of Malaysia
- Applicants must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus
- Achievement(s) in competitions and positions held in clubs/society/institution/events will be an added advantage.
- SPM: Minimum 35 points
- IGCSE: Minimum 30 points
- Applicants may use forecast/trial/mid-term/actual results to apply
- Holding results of any institute in Malaysia
- Applicants must have good English language skills
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should meet education counsellors to apply.
Mode of application is online.
For more information, click here.
Application Closing Date:
July 6, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/