Applications arecurrently been invited for EtonHouse Academic Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Singaporeans and expatriates keen to attend secondary and high school at EtonHouse. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the 2018/2019 EtonHouse Academic Scholarships In Singapore. Interested students should see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarships are for entry into Years 9 and 10 for 2018 and Year 12 for 2019.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn the courses offered by the university.
It is a full scholarship and will cover the application fee, capital levy and school fees for the duration of the course. It does NOT cover exam fees for the IGCSE and IB Diploma.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
From this year, the EtonHouse International Education Group will disburse up to 16 full scholarships a year
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats
Eligibility For The 2018/2019 EtonHouse Academic Scholarships In Singapore:
To be qualified for the award, aplicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Singaporeans citizen and Expats
- Both existing and new EtonHouse students are eligible
- Children of EtonHouse sta? are not eligible to apply
- One family can receive only one scholarship
- All scholarships are awarded for the duration of the course unless the student is not able to maintain the required academic standards or if there is consistent misdemeanor.
- Scholarship amounts will not be paid directly to the bene?ciaries
- Must have a very good command of English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/