Are you a female scientiest? Do you wish to do a research programme abroad? Hurry now and apply for the €100,000 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science Awards For Female Researchers for 2018-2019 academic year. Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are invited to present and nominate the most qualified applicants for the 2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards, until 13 July 2018. See details below for more information.
It is awarded to Female Researcher.
Field Of study:
For the first time, the 2019 Awards will designate five outstanding researchers in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The €100,000 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science Awards For Female Researchers:
Tobe selected for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be recognized for her personal scientific excellence among the international scientific community
- Applicants must be actively involved in scientific research
- Must be involved in any field of the Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Applicants must not be directly or personally involved in the For Women in Science programme, as a jury member or otherwise, in any country.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should follow the registration procedure on the For Women in Science platform accessible. From the website, you will be able to upload all the necessary documents in order to submit the nomination.
For more enquiries on the scholarship, click here.
Application Closing Date:
July 13, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/