The University of Northampton is currently offering an undergraduate scholarships for students from UK and EU countries. Interested students should hurry now and apply for the £3,000 EU Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Northampton for 2018-2019 academic session. Scholarships will be awarded based on the merit of each individual’s qualifications. See details below for more information on the scholarship.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn the courses offered by the university
The University has 50 scholarships to the value of £3,000 each. Eligible recipients will be paid £1,000 in each year of study (up to a maximum of three years). This award is applicable to EU students entering full-time higher education for the first time in the academic year 2018/19. All funds are provided by the University.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
50 scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students UK and EU countries are eligible to apply.
Eligibility For The £3,000 EU Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Northampton:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be from one of these countries: Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time undergraduate programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB or Joint Honours) and pay a fee of £9,250
- Applicants must be an EU national and normally reside in an EU country
- EU nationals who have been residents in the UK for less than five years and do not qualify for a maintenance loan or NHS bursary may qualify
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of A Level grades AAB+ in your high school qualifications.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants who hold an unconditional firm offer with the University of Northampton are invited to complete and return the EU Scholarship application form. You must include with your application form, a scanned copy of your high school diploma to prove your exam results.
Send your enquiries via email to [email protected] to find out about the grade equivalent that are required.
For more information on the scholarship, click here.
Application Closing Date:
August 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/