The University of Alberta is offering International Undergraduate Student Bursary in the event of an unanticipated financial shortfall due to extenuating circumstances.. To be qualified, students must be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018). The IUSB is a non-repayable grant paid directly into students’ financial customer accounts to pay outstanding tuition. See details below for more information on the award.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Field Of study:
Students are to study the courses offered by the university.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The International Undergraduate Student Bursary:
To be eligible, applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an international student in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta
- Must be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018)
- Applicants must be currently paying international student differential fees
- Must have satisfactory academic standing
- Applicant must have a valid study permit
- Applicat must not be a previous recipient of an International Undergraduate Student Bursary
- Must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicants must have a very good command of English. Therefore, application must be written in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To complete the application process, applicants must adhere to the following:
- Complete the online application form
- Download, complete, and email the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form
- Email supporting documents as listed in the Document Checklist (see above). All supporting documents must be labelled and organized accordingly.
- Send your completed application package with attached documents to Jenny Kleininger: [email protected]
Online IUSB application and supporting documents must be received by Friday, July 20, 2018
When sending supporting documents by email, use the following subject line: IUSB 2018 Application: First Name Last Name
Incomplete application packages will not be accepted
- Attend a mandatory interview session in person or via Skype. The ISS Student Programs Administrator will contact you to schedule an interview as soon as your complete application is received.
Formore information on the award, cick here.
Application Closing Date:
July 20, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/