Chatham House is offering £2,228 Academy Asia Research Fellowships At Chatham House in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs. The fellowship is open to citizens of Afghanistan, Australia, and the People’s Republic of China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan and South Korea. Interested students from the listed countries should hurry now and apply before the closing date of application. See details below for more information on the fellowship.
The fellowship is aimed at candidates at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
Fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Field Of study:
Below is the research topics for the 2018-19 fellowships:
- Research topics with the Asia Programme
- Technology, society, and Asia
- Countering violent extremism/fundamentalisms in Asia
- China’s evolving role in global governance
- Research topics with the International Security Department
- New technologies and their impact on international security, with a focus on artificial intelligence (AI) or on space
- Research topics with the Centre on Global Health Security
- Global health and the Belt and Road Initiative
- The rising burden of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in Asia
- Healthcare in conflict
- Research topics with Global Economy and Finance
- Trade agreements as a tool of international relations
- Research topics with the Hoffman Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy
- Policy lessons and levers that drive behavioural shift towards more sustainable consumption – whether at individual or corporate level
The fellowship covers:
- Monthly stipend of £2,228.
- Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation
- Possible publication costs.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
The fellowship is open to citizens of Afghanistan, Australia, and the People’s Republic of China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan and South Korea.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Chatham House, London, UK
Eligibility For The £2,228 Academy Asia Research Fellowships At Chatham House:
To be selected for the award, fellows must meetthe following:
- Applicants must be citizens from one of the countries listed above.
- Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
- It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred.
- The fellowship is aimed at applicantsat the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. They should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, one of the policy-related challenges laid out in the research topics in ‘Research Topics.’
- Must have a goodcommand of English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Should you have any further queries please contact us at academy-at-chathamhouse.org.
Click here to apply.
Application Closing Date:
Fellowship is open for the year 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/