Are you an international students aspiring to acquire a degree abroad? Hurry now and apply for 2018/2019 PhD Scholarship In Science And Innovation Policy At CBS In USA And Denmark. Copenhagen Business School is inviting international students to apply for the scholarship. Interested students hould see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programe.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the fielf of science and innovation policy in the USA.
A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
The PhD student will be enrolled at the PhD School in Organisation and Management Studies.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
The scholarship requires the candidate to conduct empirical fieldwork in the US, but also willingness to stay for the main part of the scholarship in the Copenhagen area.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarships are awarded to international students.
Eligibility For The PhD Scholarship In Science And Innovation Policy At CBS In USA And Denmark:
To be eligible for the award, applicats must meet the following:
- Applicants should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To complete the application process, applicants must include the following:
- A project description (max. 5 pages): This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and research methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan in the form of a Gantt Chart, and finally a brief outline of how the project would fit within the framework of the collaborative research project.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not your mother tongue.
Download and complete the application form.
Application Closing Date:
September 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/