Are you an African students aspiring to pursue a Master or a Doctoral degree abroad? Boost your application by been the first to apply for the African Union Master and Doctoral Scholarships For African Students for 2018-2019 academic year. The Government of the People’s Republic of China is offering master scholarships for the students of African countries. The scholarships are intended for studies leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees at Universities in the People’s Republic of China. See details bbelow for more information on the award.
The scholarships are intended for studies leading to the award of Master’s and Doctoral Degree
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to pursue the following programme:
- Master degree programme: Public Policy, Public Administration of National Development, Public Administration, Public Administration in International Development and Governance, Public Administration, Chinese Economy, Management of Rural Development and Management Studies, Public Health, International Communication, Transportation Engineering of Railway Operation and Management, Transportation Engineering, Professional Accounting Program, Auditing, Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrification & Information Technology in Rail Transit, International Law and Chinese Law, Public Diplomacy, International Relations.
- Doctoral Degree programme: Theoretical Economics in National Development
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from African countries are qualified to apply
Eligibility For The African Union Master and Doctoral Scholarships For African Students:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must:
- Be fan African national
- Must have an Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field. For Doctoral Candidates (Master’s degree in a relevant field is required)
- Applicants must ot be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must be fluent in English. Applicants may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply directly through the respective University website and send copies by email to Caseley Olabode Stephens StephensC-at-africa-union.org. The following supporting documents must be provided:
- A cover letter stating motivation for applying and how the qualification will enable you to serve the continent.
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, and personal details page of national passport (at least six-month validity) 3) Clear coloured passport size photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees
- Health Certificate.
Click here for more information on how to apply.
Application Closing Date:
June 29, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/