The International College of Management is inviting applications from Australian students to apply for $15,000 Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships At ICMS In Australia for 2018-2019 academic year. The university offers a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. See details below for more information on how to apply.
This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate level.
Field Of study:
Students are to study the courses offered by the International College of Management.
The AEF Committee is also able to consider accommodation scholarships for the eligible applicants to a value of up to $15,000 each per annum for the duration of the students’ course/degree.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Three scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian citizens or permanent residents are qualified for the scholarship.
Eligibility For The $15,000 Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships At ICMS In Australia:
To be selected for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicants must be a full-time student and have successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Can demonstrate financial hardship – A person is considered to be experiencing financial hardship when they are:
- a) Receiving a Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means tested income support payment or
- b) Expected to receive a Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means-tested income support payment during 2018 or
- c) Able to provide comprehensive information demonstrating exceptional financial hardship
Applicants claiming financial hardship must provide one of the following types of evidence. The type of evidence you must provide relates directly to the category of financial hardship you’re claiming:
- Provision of your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) when completing the online application or
- No documentation is required to support eligibility if you expect to receive a means-tested payment. However, when you submit an equity scholarship application, applicants will be required to verify the receipt of an allowance to ICMS before the Scholarship is being taken up or
- Documentation provided to support eligibility for exceptional financial hardship must demonstrate a level of real enduring financial hardship.
- Applicants under any of the above categories must prepare a one-page report in support of their application (refer to Report for details).
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, follow the step below to complete the application procedure:
- Download the application kit below.
- Complete your application
- Prepare your report supporting your application and other documentation if required.
- Submit your application to AEF Scholarships, 151 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095 by 5 pm on Friday 17 August 2018 (Week 11).
Application Closing Date:
Download application form.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
August 17, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/