The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is delighted to offer Fulbright Scholarship which seeks to improve the health, wellbeing, and prosperity of Australians by funding innovative, impact-focused projects. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the 2018/2019 Australian-American Fulbright Commission Scholarships. Interested students should see details below on how to apply for the award.
These prestigious scholarships are awarded across senior, professional, postgraduate and postdoctoral categories. Fulbright Future Scholarships are open to postgraduate students, PhD researchers, academics and professionals.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in a broad range of disciplines, including science, arts, law, health and leadership.
Scholarships provide funding for full tuition, travel, and living expenses to Australians who propose innovative, impact-focused projects
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian students are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The Australian-American Fulbright Commission Scholarships:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Can apply as Postgraduate students or PhD researchers, as postdoctoral applicants, academics or professionals
- Applicants must have an undergraduate qualification
- Applicants must propose research that is innovative and/or has the potential for significant impact
- Applicants must aim to create, contribute to, or otherwise enhance Australian-American bilateral research collaborations
- Must include a statement (maximum of one page) that outlines the impact of their proposed program
- Applicants are required to include a letter of invitation from their proposed institution with their application (except Postgraduate students seeking to complete a U.S. master’s program).
- Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- In other to complete the application, applicants are strongly advised to read the Eligibility & Conditions section of the Australian Applicants
- Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal (see below for instructions and access). Applications emailed or posted to the Commission cannot be considered.
- To discuss your application aspirations with someone in your area, please consider reaching out to one of our Campus Advisers.
- Download the Australian Applicant checklist to include with your application.
Click here for more information onhow to apply.
Application Closing Date:
July 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/