The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is currently accepting applications for Sports Graduate Scholarship Programme For International Students for 2018-2019 academic calendar. The programme is specifically for students who are competing and succeeding at the highest sporting level nationally and internationally. Interested students should see below for more information on the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to pursue a graduate programme.
Field Of study:
The UCD Graduate Sports Scholarship (GSS) supports athletes in their pursuit of both sporting and academic success. * Note: UCD Graduate Sports Scholarships are available for courses ONLY at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, UCD College of Science or UCD School of Education, Professional Masters of Education (PME), (UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy & Population Science courses available are: Coaching Science, Sports Management and Physiotherapy)
The scholarship covers:
- 50% course fee reduction.
- UCD club supports in facilities and training programmes.
- Access to gyms and facilities.
- Team/club Strength and Conditioning.
- Nutritional Advice.
- Academic Mentoring Support.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
National and International students are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The Sports Graduate Scholarship Programme For International Students:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Applicants must have already applied for and been offered a place on a UCD Postgraduate course in UCD College of Science, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School or School of Education, Professional Master of Education (PME), UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy & Population Science.
- It is open to UCD students having completed their undergraduate studies as well as other Irish and non-Irish students who have completed their undergraduate studies in another Irish University/Third Level Institution. Students who have completed their undergraduate studies outside Ireland will also be considered.
- Applicants must be accepted to their chosen programme and must also complete a separate scholarship application form.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Mode of application is online.
Application Closing Date:
July 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/