Loughborough University is currently inviting applications for the 100% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate research students who are not in receipt of any other award. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for 100% Tuition Fees Loughborough PhD Scholarships which is designed to help more high calibre students join our close-knit community of postgraduate researchers working on a range of projects for the purpose of solving real-world issues. The offers academic excellence in a broad range of disciplines, from sport and exercise science to engineering, business and the arts, and was recently awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). See below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in one of the following schools/departments:
- Arts, English and Drama
- Design School
- Loughborough University London
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- School of Social Sciences: Geography and Environment; Politics and International Studies; Social and Policy Studies; Communication and Media
- Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
The University is offering number of competitively awarded 100% tuition fee scholarships to UK/EU students who start PhD study with them on 1 October 2018.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
UK/EU citizens are qualified to apply
Eligibility For The
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be nationals of UK/EU countries
- Applicants must be applying for a PhD in one of the following schools/departments: Arts, English and Drama; Design School; Loughborough University London; Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering; School of Social Sciences; or Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
- The scheme will be available for new PhD students starting on or after October 2018.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded (without external funding, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships).
- Applicants must be full-time students and eligible to pay tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
- The bursary cannot be combined with any other University discounts or awards.
- English Language requirement of IELTS band 7.0 or above with not less than 7.0 in each component.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Completed degree applications need to be made by 1 August 2018 using the reference UKEUPGRFEE2018. A separate scholarship application is not needed.
Applicants are strongly advised to contact potential supervisors directly to discuss their proposal before applying.
Click in the online proepectus to guide you through the application process, from finding a supervisor to writing a research proposal.
Application Closing Date:
August 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/