The Spar Nord Foundation is inviting applications for FinTech Scholarship for 6 months to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley whose vision is “to raise awareness and sympathy for Spar Nord Bank by promoting the development of social, cultural and creative communities between people.” The scholarship is awarded to Denmark students who have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English. Apply now for the 2018 Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship At University Of California. See details below for more information.
This is a 6-month fellowship to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley
Field Of study:
The program offers comprehensive courses in Economics, Statistics, Engineering and Innovation with internationally recognized professors.
The program includes the following:
- A rigorous academic agenda
- Practical experience with FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking
- Full financial support and housing
- Access to an international and interdisciplinary environment in one of the most stimulating and fixed paced business ecosystems worldwide.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
University of California, Berkeley
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens of Denmark are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The 2018 Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship At University Of California:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must demonstrare the following:
- Applicants must be a nationals of denmark.
- Must have a desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
Program requirements are:
- Current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark
- Interest in financial technology
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The application must include the following documents:
- A personal statement explaining motivation and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech idea. For example, this may be in the areas of artificial intelligence or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, presenting the proposed project
- A complete academic transcript
- It is possible, but not necessary, to write the application with the support and involvement of a tenured professor or lecturer at your university. The successful applicants will take a whole semester of courses that earn credit for their education program in Denmark.
Submit your application two mortal-at-um.dk by September 10, 2018.
Application Closing Date:
September 10, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/