Applications are currently ongoing at the British Heart Foundation for Non-Clinical PhD studentships in cardiovascular science. Interested international students should hurry now and apply for the 2018-2019 British Heart Foundation Non-Clinical PhD Studentships which is the purpose of allowing talented students to complete a PhD in cardiovascular science in an established research institution in the UK. British Heart Foundation vision is a world without heart and circulatory diseases. Money is raised to research cures and treatments, so that heartbreak can forever be broken. See details below for more information.
Studentships are awarded to pursue PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Studentships are available in the field of cardiovascular science.
The studentship covers the following:
- Student stipend at current BHF rates.
- Tuition fees at standard home student rate (set by the research institution).
- Research consumables directly attributable to the project, usually less than £10,000 per year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is awarded to international students
Eligibility For The British Heart Foundation Non-Clinical PhD Studentships:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Awarded or expected 1st class or high upper 2nd class BSc degree, or MSc with merit or distinction.
- Residency requirements no longer apply.
- Must be an international citizen
- Must have a good command of English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Complete all the sections of the online application form following the instructions in the GMS User Guide.
Application Closing Date:
There are no closing date.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/