Applications are currently ongoing at the Aston University for PhD Studentship – Plug-and-Play Low Voltage DC microgrids for the academic year 2018-2019. It is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government and commerce. It is available to Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas. Eligible students should hurry now and apply for the £14,777 PhD Studentship For Overseas Students At Aston University In UK. See below for more details on how to apply.
It is awarded to pursue a PHD programme.
Field Of study:
Studentship is awarded within the School of Engineering and Applied Science, to be undertaken within the Power Electronics, Machine, and Power System (PEMPS) Research Groupat Aston University. The successful applicant will join an established experimental group working on the research on power electronics and its application in low voltage DC microgrids.
This studentship includes a fee bursary to cover the home/EU fees rate plus a maintenance allowance of £14,777 in 2018/19.
Applicants from outside the EU may apply for this studentship but will need to pay the difference between the ‘Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas’ tuition fees, currently this is £12,290 in 2018/19.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
This studentship is available to Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas.
Eligibility For The £14,777 PhD Studentship For Overseas Students At Aston University In UK:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have been awarded, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class Honours degree or a Master’s degree in a relevant subject (or an equivalent qualification from an overseas institution).
Applicants must provide transcripts of the marks they have already achieved with the application. If your qualification is suitable and your grades are good, this is normally accepted as providing evidence of your research potential.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have substantial and significant work experience in a relevant field.
- Non-native speakers of English are normally required to satisfy the following minimum English language requirements:
- TOEFL IBT: 93 (23 in Writing, 19 in Speaking, 18 in Reading and 19 in Listening)
- IELTS: 6.5 (6.0 in Writing Speaking, Reading and Listening).
- Pearsons English language test: 63 with no less than 57 in each band.
Your test must have been taken no more than two years before the start date of your course.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Complete the online application process by clicking here.
Before submitting an application pleases view the online application guidance notes here.
Applicants are advised to use the hyperlinks/buttons at the bottom of each page and not your web browser back and forward buttons when progressing through the application form.
Application Closing Date:
October 14, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/