Newcastle University is offering scholarships to UK/EU and non-EU international students for David Goldman PhD Scholarship starting on 1 October 2018 for 3 years. It is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England whose aim is of Newcastle as a civic university with a global reputation for academic excellence. Eligible students should boost their application by been the first to apply for the 14,777 David Goldman PhD International Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic year. Students need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University as English will be the main language you use socially and for study. See below for more details.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in Business Innovation focused on research into the Future of Work and starting their studies in 2018/19. Specific projects could include:
- Gender and leadership in the globalized neoliberal university
- Understanding the gender pay gap in academia
- Athena SWAN accreditation and its unintended consequences on gender (in)equality
Full fees at the UK/EU (home) rate and an annual stipend (living costs) the equal to that provided by ESRC (estimated rate of £14,777 in 2018/19). International students will have to pay a top up in fees between the home rate and the international rate.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
UK/EU and non-EU international citizens are eligible to participate.
Eligibility For The 14,777 David Goldman PhD International Scholarship:
To beeligible, applicants must have:
- Applicants should have a good Honours degree (first-class or upper-second-class Honours) in an area related to the proposed field of study. Additionally, you must already possess, or expect to receive by Autumn 2018, a Master’s-level qualification, preferably at ‘‘distinction’ level in a relevant subject area.
- If English is not your first language, you must have IELTS 7.0 (with minimum of 6.5 in the writing, and a 6.0 in all other sub-skills).
- International students will have to pay a top up in fees between the home rate and international rate.The holder of the studentship may also have the opportunity to undertake a small amount of teaching within the school. Payment for this will be at a standard hourly rate in addition to the annual studentship.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must start by creating an account.
Complete mandatory fields and also include the following information:
- Insert the programme code 8240Fin the programme of study section
- Select ‘PhD Newcastle University Business School (full time) – Business’as the programme of study
- Insert the studentship code NUBS003 in the studentship/partnership reference field
- Submit alongside a full and detailed C.V., an outline research proposal of around 1,000 – 2,000 words and a personal statement of around 500 words which sets out your reasons for applying
- Attach degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications
Application Closing Date:
July 26, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/