Are you an international student? Do you wish to accelerate your career with a Rocket Scholarship at MODUL University Vienna? Hurry now and apply for the €25,000 Full And Partial Rocket MBA Scholarship For International Students. The MODUL University Vienna is offering full as well as partial scholarships to students who want to pursue MBA programme. One full scholarship for the MBA with a major in Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation for female founders and innovators, and the other is open to all applicants with the option to major in any field of specialisation. See below for more details on the award.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programe.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the business administration. Students can opt for a general MBA or specialise in one of the following fields:
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation
- New Media and Information Management
- Public Governance and Sustainable Development
- Real Estate and Hotel Development
- Tourism and Hotel Development
The University is offering two full Master of Business Administration scholarships worth €25,000 each for our MBA program
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The €25,000 Full And Partial Rocket MBA Scholarship For International Students:
To be worthy of the scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must have proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program
- Must have a minimum of three years professional experience
- In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be e.g. diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of secondary or higher education in the English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0), TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
- To gain acceptance, applicants must pass a formal admission interview (in person or video Skype)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should complete the application form by uploading the necessary documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts!)
- Proof of English proficiency level C1
- Copy of passport
- Passport sized photograph
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic sources or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience, minimum of 3 years
All documents must be submitted in English. Only university degree diplomas (Bachelor and Master) are also accepted in the German language.
Apply using MU’s online application tool!
Application Closing Date:
September 7, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/