Are you an international students interested in acquiring a research degree abroad? The Osteology Foundation is currently accepting applications for Research Scholarships for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration In Switzerland for 2018-2019 academic calendar. The goal of the Osteology Research Scholarships For Young Investigators is to offer scholars an outstanding environment and expertise in clinical and basic research. See below for more information.
To accomplish this mission the scholars work on a research project teaming up with their mentors in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres:
Osteology Scholarship Centres 2019:
- University of Gothenburg – Prof. Christer Dahlin
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry – Prof. William V. Giannobile
- Medical University of Vienna School of Dentistry – Prof. Reinhard Gruber
- University of Zurich – Prof. Christoph Hämmerle
- Barts & The London School of Medicine & Dentistry – Prof. Nikos Donos
Osteology Scholarship Centres 2020:
Scholarships are available to pursue a one-year research programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
The scholarship is valued at 35’000 Swiss Francs per scholar for a twelve-month stay in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres. The Osteology Research Scholarships are offered annually.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are eligible to participate for the award.
Eligibility For The Osteology Research Scholarships For Young Investigators:
To be successful for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrare the following:
- Academic affiliation
- Must not be more tha 35 years at the time of this application
- Applicants must dedicate his/her full-time commitment to scholarship (12 months)
- Applicant must be fluent in English(spoken and written)
- Note: Applications for Osteology Research Scholarships that are located in the applicant’s country are not possible.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
As part of the application process, applicants must provide the necessary documents:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publication
- Letter recommendation
- Language certificate (not mandatory)
- Option to return to their home academic institution.
Application Closing Date:
December 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/