The University of Dundee is currently accepting applications for the National Productivity Investment Fund Doctoral Studentship Award in Artificial Intelligence starting in September 2018. Interested students from eligible countries should hurry and apply for the £15,327 Full National Productivity Investment Fund Doctoral Studentship Award before deadline. The programme aims to initiate a new flow of ideas across academic disciplines (Humanities and Computing), and between academia and UK government. See below for more information.
Studentship is available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
Field Of study:
Studentship is awarded in the fields of Computing, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies.
This is a fully funded studentship which provides tuition fees. For UK nationals, the funding will include a tax-free stipend of £15,327.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility For The £15,327 Full National Productivity Investment Fund Doctoral Studentship Award:
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Successful applicants are likely to come from an Arts & Humanities background, with an interest in science fiction. Other academic backgrounds may also be suitable
- Effective communication skills are essential.
- Applicant must have interest in creative writing
- Applicant must be experience or have interest in software design.
- Applicant must be fluent in English
- Applicant must meet the residency criteria set out by RCUK, and must be prepared to live within a reasonable distance of the University of Dundee.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicant should submit two references with your application or ask your referees to send these to Nicole Devarenne.
Enquiries can be directed to Nicole Devarenne.
Application Closing Date:
5 pm on 24 August 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/