Applications are currently ongoing at the University of Massey for the International Student Study Award for 2018-2019 academic session. Scholarships are available for the new international students enrolling in a full-time business Program on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University. Hurry now and apply for the University Of Massey MBS International Student Study Award before deadline. At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to undergraduate & postgraduate students.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available in all disciplines of academic study.
The Award will be based on academic merit at the discretion of the selection committee. The Awards may be awarded annually and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum $15,000
- Postgraduate Program maximum $10,000
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility For The University Of Massey MBS International Student Study Award:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by Massey Business School and subject to the program being available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
- Must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) will not be eligible to apply
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible program and campus
- The Award is subject to the applicant meeting all program admission requirements
- For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or an equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Download the application form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post.
Application Closing Date:
November 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/