The University of Massey is curently inviting applications for the College of Humanities And Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship Scholarship for the new international students. The scholarship is for students with demonstrated academic excellence to study full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program. The Scholarship is applicable to any of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences program.
At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace. See below for more information.
Scholarship is available to undergraduate & postgraduate students
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 for every 120 credits enrolled, for the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
- Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program)
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
New Zealand Students are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The College of Humanities And Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the following to be eligible:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a program at Massey University.
- Must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- Applicants must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online.
Application Closing Date:
December 01, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/