Are you an international students seeking for scholarship to pursue and undergraduate or postgraduate degree abroad? The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science is inviting applications for the full-time scholarship to undergraduate/ postgraduate students to study in New Zealand. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic calendar.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to attract highly capable new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme. See below for more details.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Science
The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to:
- Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
- Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the following to be eligible:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to be qualified for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Applicants must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
- Applicants must meet all programme admission requirements.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form
Application Closing Date:
December 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/