The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is currently inviting applications for the Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship for those who hold a bachelor’s degree (S1). Interested students should hurry now and apply for the AMINEF Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship For Indonesian Citizens for 2018-2019 academic session. Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the binational Fulbright Commission for Indonesia. For twenty-five years we have carried forward the vision and mission of the Fulbright program in Indonesia, which in 2017 celebrated its 65th anniversary. AMINEF’s many programs for educational exchange have increased mutual understanding between the United States and Indonesia and strengthened the ties that unite our two countries.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in any field except medical sciences.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Indonesian citizens are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The AMINEF Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship For Indonesian Citizens:
To be successful, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicants must be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree (S1)
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Must have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 550 or IELTS equivalent
- Applicant must possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Applicants must demonstrate The ability that they can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Must have a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright scholarship program
- Must be willing to work for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the scholarship program
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the appropriate application forms, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person to the following address:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
Intiland Tower, Lantai 11
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 32
Tel : (021) 579 39 085 ~ 9086
Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English)
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae
Click here to download application form.
Application Closing Date:
February 15, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/