The Status Bureau is offering $500 Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship to Canadian and international students for 2018-2019, to encourage undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation. The Status Bureau awards scholarships every semester. Scholarship recipients will receive a cheque in the amount of CAD $500.
The programme aims to help pay for students education so more motivated individuals can pursue great opportunities in the digital marketing field. See details below for more information on the award.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue an undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
It is available for all subjects.
Scholarship recipients will receive a cheque in the amount of CAD $500.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Canadian and international citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $500 Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met by applicants who are interested in applying for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Applicant must provide proof of enrolment upon request.
- Applicant must be international or domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
- Applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 550. GRE exam (minimum score of 150 in each section) is also accepted.
Applicants whose primary language is not English, or whose previous education was conducted in another language, must submit evidence of satisfactory completion of a standardized English test. The minimum acceptable test scores are: TOEFL 93 with a minimum of 20 in each category (Internet-based exam); or TOEFL 580 and TWE 5 (paper-based exam); or IELTS (the academic not the general test) with a 7.0 overall band score and a minimum of 6.5 in any section; and Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE Academic) with a minimum overall score of 63, and a minimum of 65 in speaking and writing.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
As part of the application process, applicants must submit the following via mail to [email protected]:
- Write a 500 to the 1,000-word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship
Application Closing Date:
August 15 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/