The St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, is currently offering the following Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology for students who will begin studying for a DPhil in any of the fields offered in Archaeology at the University of Oxford beginning in the academic year 2019-2020. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the £6,000 Graduate Scholarship In Archaeology At University Of Oxford before the deadline. The university offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the collegiate university. See details below.
This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is available for pursuing a graduate program.
Field Of study:
This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is awarded for the DPhil in
The St Cross Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology covers:
- The cost of the Home/EU course fee
- An annual stipend of £6,000, and is tenable for between one and three years coterminous with full fee liability on condition of successfully completing Transfer of Status.
- The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is open to local & EU students.
Eligibility For The £6,000 Graduate Scholarship In Archaeology At University Of Oxford:
The following criteria must be met:
- Applicants who applies for the DPhil in Archaeology, Classical Archaeology or Archaeological Science and lists St Cross as their first choice of college( and who applies at any time before the final admissions deadline) will be considered automatically.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but wasn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Must have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- Must have a good command of English language.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants entering into DPhil status in 2019-2020 should apply for a DPhil in Archaeology Using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice. Applicants should apply online.
Application Closing Date:
March 1, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/