Are you seeking for scholarship to pursue a PhD degree? The Weizmann Institute offers three postdoctoral fellowships of €30,000 a year for a period of two years to the most talented PhD graduates from Spain to carry out research at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Apply now for the 2018-2019 €30,000 Weizmann Institute “la Caixa” Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships before deadline. These postdoctoral fellows will benefit from the excellent mentoring programme and multidisciplinary atmosphere of the Weizmann Institute.
The institute aim is to foster discovery and innovation underlies the imperative to educate and prepare the next generation of young scientists to equipt them with new ideas into the world of science. Most of the hands-on research work at the Institute is performed by graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Seedetails below for more information.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field Of study:
Weizmann scientists have the full academic freedom to pursue basic research on any question of their choice.
Aligned with this philosophy, ”la Caixa” Foundation offers three postdoctoral fellowships of €30,000 a year for a period of two years.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Researchers from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The €30,000 Weizmann Institute “la Caixa” Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicants must pursue the PhD in a Spanish Research Centre or university in the disciplines of Life Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences.
- Applicant must start the postdoctoral training within 5 years after the PhD degree date, at the most.
- Must submit their PhD thesis before the start at the Weizmann Institute.
- Must have agood command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- Applicants should contact a potential principal investigator (P.I.) at Weizmann with whom they would like to pursue their scientific research.
- Once an appropriate P.I. has been identified, they will work with the applicant to prepare and submit the documents required for evaluation by the programme.
Application Closing Date:
September 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/