Applications are currently ongoing at the Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts for postdoctoral fellowships for 2019-2022. Fellows must reside in or near Princeton during the academic year. Interested students are advised to apply for the $88,800 Postdoctoral Fellowship For International Students At Princeton University before deadline. Fellows are expected to reside in or near Princeton during the academic year in order to attend weekly seminars and participate fully in the intellectual life of the Society. For the 2018-2021 competition.
The institution seeks to support innovative interdisciplinary approaches to scholarship and teaching in the humanities and humanities-related social and natural sciences. Each year, the Society chooses a new cohort of postdoctoral Cotsen fellows, who are appointed for three-year terms to conduct research and to teach in a home department or program at the University. See details below for more information.
Fellowships are available to pursue a Postdoctoral programme.
Field Of study:
Fellowships are awarded in the Liberal Arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences.
The fellowships covers:
- Approximately $88,800 per year, benefits,
- A $5,000 research account
- Access to university grants
- A shared office
- A personal computer and other resources.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $88,800 Postdoctoral Fellowship For International Students At Princeton University:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants holding the PhD at the time of application must have received the degree after January 1, 2017.
- Applicants not yet holding the PhD must have completed a substantial portion of the dissertation – approximately half – at the time of application.
- Successful applicants must fulfil all requirements for the Ph.D., including the filing of the dissertation, by June 15, 2019.
- Applicants for/recipients of doctoral degrees in Education, Jurisprudence and from Princeton University are not eligible.
- Applicants may apply only once to the Princeton Society of Fellows.
- Must have a good command of English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should visit the online portal to apply.
Application Closing Date:
August 22, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/