Are you and international student or a Thai citizen seeking for a scholarship to pursue a degree in digital marketing? The new Digital Marketing Scholarship is now available on offer for rewarding excellence in digital marketing and creating a brighter future for younger generations. the 2018-2019 Go PR Digital Marketing Scholarship For International Students aims to promote awareness, share knowledge and reward excellence, so we are launching our annual Digital Marketing Scholarship to both Thai and International students who share the same passion, philosophy and values as us. See below for more information.
This scholarship is available to students interested in choosing Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations.
Field Of study:
It is awarded in the field of digital marketing.
Successful applicant will receive $1,000 USD / 35,000THB by cheque that will be sent directly to your college or university addressed to you, one week after the announcement.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International and Thai citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Go PR Digital Marketing Scholarship For International Students:
To be successful, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicant must be a Thai or international students.
- Applicants who are over the age of 18 are welcome to apply, of any race or gender, who are currently enrolled at university or college.
- Applicants must demonstrate a passion for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality of the content they produce and the level of knowledge they display in their chosen subject.
- Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any subject that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to Digital PR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work must be original and not copied or plagiarised
- Any reference should have a citation and link to in your article
- Images and graphics can be used but must be original
Interested applicants should send their article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, email, name of your college or university and proof of student status via mail to at hello-at-gopr.asia
Application Closing Date:
The deadline of entry for this scholarship is on July 26, 2019, with entry submissions resuming on July 29, 2019, for the July 28, 2020 Scholarship.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/