The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad is now available on offer to qualified and deserving individuals seeking financial assistance in pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Interested students should hutty now and apply for the RM10, 000 Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic calendar. See details below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the following field:
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
RM10, 000 per academic year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Malaysian citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The RM10, 000 Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship:
To be eligibe, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must have good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Applicant must have good command of English (both written and spoken)
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Applicant must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Applicant must not be bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
- Applicant must be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Download the application form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post:
No. 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel: 05-240 8000
Application Closing Date:
August 24, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/