Applications are currently ongoing for the DRB-HICOM International Student Scholarships In Malaysia. The scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time diploma, degree or postgraduate programme.
Currently, the university offers 51 programmes from diploma, degree and post-graduate studies with the emphasis on the automotive eco-system. See details below on how to apply.
Scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time diploma, degree or postgraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Students will study the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship covers full tuition fees, other fees, accommodation fees and monthly allowance.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The DRB-HICOM International Student Scholarships In Malaysia:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have previous degree
- Must have a good command of English. Therefore, application must be written in English
- Pass SPM with minimum 5As and above.
- For full time Foundation programme at DRB-HICOM U.
- No records of disciplinary action.
- Strong leadership skills and active in extra curriculum, social and volunteer activities.
- Recipient of Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia (BR1M).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process. Unsuccessful candidates are eligible to receive
- DRB-HICOM U Foundation Scholarship- Full Tuition Fees Scholarship
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/