Are you an undergraduate student experiencing difficulty in furthering your education? The university is offering to Stoller Scholarship for full-time UK and EU students commencing on an undergraduate course at University of Bolton from September 2018. There will be a total of ten scholarships available in each academic year. The £3,000 Stoller Scholarships For Undergraduate Course aims to enhance the chance of students in receipt of the award of future success through education, life skills and employment prospects. See below for more information on the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to study undergraduate Programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in all subjects.
The maximum total value of each award is £3,000. The award will be paid at a rate of £1,000.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
UK and EU citizens are welcome to apply
Eligibility For The £3,000 Stoller Scholarships For Undergraduate Course:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must:
- Must have commenced on the first year of an undergraduate full-time course of study at the University of Bolton in the 2018/19 academic year. The course must be delivered at the University of Bolton and not at a partner or franchise partner college.
- Be publicly funded via the Student Loans Company or self-funded and not sponsored by a third party, for example, an employer.
- At the time immediately preceding enrolment with the university students must reside at home addresses within the following postcodes in the Oldham area: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL8, OL9, or M35.
- Evidence of the home address as stated above must be provided with the application form before an award can be considered. Acceptable evidence may be one of the following, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, Phone Bill or Bank Statement in the student’s own name.
- Befluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to complete an application form including a written statement of a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 500 words which outlines how they think the scholarship would make a difference to their studies. Application forms are available from here
- In the case that the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of awards available for the given academic year the decision on the award will be made by a designated university panel.
Application Closing Date:
September 28, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/