The Dominica Houston Association is offering Scholarship to study in the USA. The scholarship provides individual grants, paid directly to the educational institution, to selected students. Applicants from USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the $500 Dominica Houston Association Scholarship Fund for 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarship will be applied to tuition at the college or university that the student will be attending or is currently attending. See details below for more information.
Scholarship application for graduating high school seniors accepted into a two year, or four-year college program current college/university students enrolled in a two-year or four-year undergraduate program 2018-2019.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship will award five $500 competitive scholarships to Students obtaining a higher education. The scholarship will be applied to tuition at the college or university that the student will be attending or is currently attending. The grant can be used to cover tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses such as books, lab fees, and travel and select costs of living.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
U.S citizens are eligible to perticipate.
Eligibility For The $500 Dominica Houston Association Scholarship Fund:
To be qualified for the award, applicanst must meet the following:
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Must have academic achievement (high school diploma, GED or college GPA)
- Defined career goals
- Must demonstrate financial hardship (Financial need)
- Community service within the last 3 years
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must provide the following:
Requirements for scholarship consideration:
- Completed scholarship application
- Acceptance into two or four years accredited college program
- Must be a full-time student
- The application must be postmarked
- The application MUST be emailed
Include the following with your application:
- Acceptance letter or unofficial transcript from a college
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a teacher or instructor who has taught you during the past year)
- 150-200 words essay (typed) summarizing your short and long-term career goals, including financial hardship, and community service activities.
Application Closing Date:
September 15th 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/