The University of Michigan is inviting applications for William P. Heidrich Research Fellowships For Foreign Students for 2019. The University’s mission is to support, enhance, and collaborate in the instructional, research, and service activities of the faculty, students, and staff. In doing so, they aim to contribute to the common good by collecting, organizing, preserving, communicating, and sharing the record of human knowledge. United States citizens and foreign nationals are eligible to apply. See below for more information.
Research Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Field Of study:
These Research Fellowships will provide funds for on-site research on any topic that is supported by the Labadie Collection.
Applications for support of all types of research projects, academic, creative, journalistic, etc., will be considered, and no specific credentials are required.
The award covers the following:
- $1,500 for a project requiring a residence of one week or more
- $3,000 for a project requiring a residence of three weeks or more
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
U.S nationals and foreign nationals are welcome to percipate.
Eligibility For The William P. Heidrich Research Fellowships For Foreign Students:
To be qualified, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be United States citizens and foreign nationals.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Fluency in English is required.
- There are no academic requirements.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications must be submitted online through Submittable.
- Project proposal (500 words or fewer) describing the research topic and why Labadie Collection materials are central to the work. Please be as specific as possible.
- Personal statement (500 words or fewer) to further support your application
- Two letters of support
- CV or resume
Application Closing Date:
September 28, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/