The University of Bolton is currently accepting applications for a Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship to full-time UK, EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means for the 2018/19 academic year.`Interested students should hurry now and apply for the £1,500 University Of Bolton Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship In UK. See details below on how to apply.
Scholarship is available for the postgraduate research program.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the courses offered by the university.
The award of the scholarship will be worth £1,500 and tuition fee.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
UK, EU and International Masters students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The £1,500 University Of Bolton Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship In UK:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must have successfully been awarded a 1sClass Honors degree from a UK or EU institution
- Applicants must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or MSc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- Applicant must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- You must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2018 or later.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
Please note that even though you may fulfil the eligibility for the scholarship this does not guarantee you will receive an award due to the restricted number of awards available.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
As part of the application process, applicants must complete the application form.
Application Closing Date:
For courses commencing September 2018 is 31 October 2018.
For courses commencing January 2019 is 28 February 2019.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships