Applications are currently ongoing for the $10,000 Western Psychological Association Scott And Paul Pearsall Grant which aims to Encourage and support talented graduate students, and early career psychologists who seek to increase the public’s understanding of the psychological pain and stigma experienced by adults living with physical disabilities, such as cerebral palsy. This Grant is available to American students. See details below for more information on how to apply for the Grant.
Grant is available to pursue a Graduate programme.
Field Of study:
Grant is awarded to study the psychological effect of stigma on people with disabilities, such as cerebral palsy.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
American students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $10,000 Western Psychological Association Scott And Paul Pearsall Grant:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be students of America
- Applicants must be a full-time graduate student in good standing at an accredited university or an early career psychologist (no more than 10 years post-doctoral).
- Applicants must have received IRB approval before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should include the following in a single document (Not to exceed five pages, one-inch margins, 11-point Times New Roman/Garamond Font, and single space):
- Goals, relevant background/literature review.
- Methods (must be detailed enough so that the design, assessments and procedures can be evaluated).
- Anticipated outcomes, significance and impact.
- Additionally, please submit the following documents:
- Project timeline (not to exceed one page; typically, APF grants are for one year).
- Detailed budget and justification (not to exceed one page).
- Abbreviated CV (not to exceed five pages).
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor.
Application Closing Date:
October 01, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/