Applications are currently invited at the American Council and Learned Societies for the Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships for 2018/2019 academic year. The applicant’s ultimate goal should be to advance a research project. Interested fellows should hurry now and apply for the 40,000 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships before deadline. See below for more information on how to apply for the fellowship.
Scholarship is available to study MA, PhD program
Field Of study:
Scholarship is available for humanities and related to social science.
The award carries a stipend of up to $40,000, which may be used to support any activities that advance the proposed research project.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens of U.S are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 40,000 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships:
To be qualified, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be a U.S citzen
- Applicants must be employed primarily as instructors at a two-year associate’s degree-granting college, as defined by the Applicants do not need to be appointed full-time and do not need to be on the tenure-track.
- Part-time and adjunct instructors are welcome to apply, as long as community college teaching is their primary employment.
- Applicants must have an MA or PhD in that was conferred by the application deadline.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Address a topic in the humanities or social sciences and/or teaching and learning in those disciplines in a higher education setting.
- Employ predominantly humanistic approaches and qualitative/interpretive methodologies.
- Include substantial original research.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online andinclude the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Proposal (no more than three pages, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 11-point font)
- Budget (no more than one page)
- Project timeline (no more than one page)
- Bibliography (no more than one page)
- Two reference letters
- Institutional certification pledging that the applicant will be permitted to carry out the work outlined in the proposal. This is a brief form available through the online application portal to be completed by a department chair, dean, or other senior administrators.
- Please see the FAQ for more details on the format and content of each piece of the application.
Application Closing Date:
September 26, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/