The Singapore Polytechnic Research Institute is offering scholarships for students who have excelled in or contributed to the sports or arts scene at the national level or higher. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the $2,000 Sports And Arts Scholarship At Singapore Polytechnic for 2019. Each scholarship consists of an annual sponsorship of $2,000 and is renewable over three years. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to students who have excelled in, or contributed to the sports or arts scene at the national level or higher.
Field Of study:
The Scholarships are open to students enrolled in any full-time diploma course at SP.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizen of Singapore or Permanent Residents only.
Eligibility For The $2,000 Sports And Arts Scholarship At Singapore Polytechnic:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
- Must be enrolled in any full-time diploma course at SP
- Applicants must possess good academic results
- Outstanding CCA records
- Must demonstrate strong leadership potential and exemplary character
- Excelled in, or contributed to, the art scene locally or internationally (for Arts)
- Outstanding sportsmen who have represented Singapore at the combined school or higher level (for Sports)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application form can be downloaded or can be picked up at the Department of Student Development & Alumni Relations
Application Closing Date:
September 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/