Curtin International is offering – CRL Merit Scholarship for semester 1 at Curtin University in Australia. All undergraduate degrees and all postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) are only available to international students. Interested students should apply for the AUD$4,000 Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship before deadline.
It is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Business and Law, Science & Engineering, Health Sciences and Humanities
This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. This scholarship provides eligible students 10% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$4,000.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The AUD$4,000 Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship:
To be successful, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Must be students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
Must already be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Applicants must have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of November 2018
- Must have a good command of English.
Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 10% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents: http://international.curtin.edu.au/apply/agents/search/
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Applicants can also apply here.
Application Closing Date:
November 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/