Are you an international students aspiring to pursue a PhD degree abroad? The University of New England is inviting applications from international students to apply for the $8,010 University Of New England DVCR Completion Scholarship for 2018-2019 academic session. The scholarship is available for those who are enrolled in the Doctor of Education, Doctor of Health Services Management, Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), Doctor of Industry/Professions and the Doctor of Philosophy. DVCR Completion Scholarships will only be awarded to those Doctoral students who can clearly demonstrate that their thesis will be submitted within the scholarship period. See below for more details on how to apply.
It is awarded to pursue a Doctoral programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded the Doctor of Education, Doctor of Health Services Management, Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), Doctor of Industry/Professions and the Doctor of Philosophy
The maximum value of the award is $8,010 (maximum four-month scholarship period), and this would be paid in three equal instalments of $2,670 (if appropriate, tuition fees of international applicants will also be covered).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $8,010 University Of New England DVCR Completion Scholarship:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Must be an international citizen
- A DVCR Completion Scholarship will normally be available to Doctoral students entering their fourth year of Doctoral candidature (full-time equivalent).
- Applicants must be in the writing-up stage and have completed their data collection or equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to complete their thesis within the nominated period. The maximum and recommended completion scholarship period is four months.
- Applicant must be enrolled on a full-time basis during the scholarship period and must work full-time on the thesis.
- Applicants must be strongly supported by their supervisor/s and their Head of School.
- Applicants who have already held a previous scholarship, other than a completion scholarship, will be eligible to apply if they have not already received an extension as part of the previous scholarship.
- Applicants who are currently receiving a scholarship are ineligible.
- Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must submit the following:
- A detailed Doctoral Thesis Completion Plan (including the identification of a clear and measurable Mid-Point Milestone to be achieved) and the likelihood of the thesis being completed and submitted for examination within the scholarship period.
- Statements of support and endorsement from the Principal Supervisor; and Endorsement from the Head of School.
- Endorsement from external funding body or attached grant (if applicable)
Application Closing Date:
October 12, 2018