The University of Queensland is currently accepting applications for Undergraduate scholarships for Australian students in August 2018. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the 2019 UQ Summer Research Program At The University Of Queensland. The UQ Summer Research Scholarship Programme is offered by a number of schools in the Faculty of Science during the summer vacation period (mid?November to mid? February).
The UQ Employability Award program encourages undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to further develop their skills beyond the classroom to become well-rounded, highly sought-after graduates. You can enrol in the program at any time during your undergraduate (including honours) or postgraduate coursework degree. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of science.
Summer Research Scholars will receive a Summer Research Scholarship equivalent to $360 per week (paid as two lump sums during the program). The period of eligibility for scholarship payments is up to 10 weeks, generally commencing in mid-November and concluding in mid-February.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian citizens are welcome to perticipate.
Eligibility For The 2019 UQ Summer Research Program At The University Of Queensland:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- Undergraduate applicants (excluding BAdvSc (Hons) students) must have completed a minimum of 16 units (one year of full-time study or equivalent) at time of application. BAdvSc (Hons) students can apply at any time in first year.
- Postgraduate applicants must have completed a minimum of 2 units (or equivalent) at time of application, and your GPA will be calculated on both your undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Applications made by students who don’t fulfill the above conditions will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must meet the school requirements
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Browse the projects.You may select a school from the table of contents above to be taken directly to their listed research projects
- Contact a potential supervisor in the area of your interest,or the contact person listed, to discuss your interest to undertake their research project. Gain the research project supervisor’stentative approval,and include this with your full UQ Summer Research Scholarship application.
- Contact your preferred supervisor before applying to discuss the project and ascertain if they will support your application.
- Submit the completed application form and supporting documentation using the online application form by 11:59pm on Friday 31 August, 2018.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 5 October, 2018.
Application Closing Date:
August 31, 2018.