The Radboudumc is inviting applications for Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant ‘modeling and simulation’ in the Netherlands. The core of the mission is to have a significant impact on healthcare. Interested students should apply now for the Radboudumc Hypatia Tenure Track Research Fellowship Grant for 2018/2019. Radboudumc strives to be a leading developer of sustainable, innovative and affordable healthcare to improve the health and wellbeing of people and society in the Netherlands and beyond. This unique and highly sought after research position offers a special opportunity to establish an independent research group. See details below for more information.
This fellowship grant is available to pursue research
Field Of study:
At the Department for Health Evidence, Radboudumc, there are two research lines that offer excellent opportunities for researchers with expertise in the area of modeling and simulation:
- Personalized risk-based cancer screening and follow-up
- Health care models as a means to provide decision makers with quantitative information
1 million Euros for 4 years.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Radboudumc Hypatia Tenure Track Research Fellowship Grant:
To be qualified, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be an excellent researchers (preferred applicants should have obtained their PhD degree within the last 8 years) with a strong motivation to perform top internationally-recognized research
- Applicants must have 2 years of post-doctoral experience
- Must have at least six months of international experience
- Must have a proven research track record
- High affinity for applied research in one of the Radboudumc research themes.
- Applicants must demonstrate an enthusiastic, skilled, and proactive in research with a degree in (medical) informatics, (health) economics, econometrics, or a similar discipline, with an interest in the building and application of micro simulation models, early cycle health economic modeling and optimization of early detection strategies in health care.
- Other important assets are: scientific and education qualities, personal initiative and originality, collaboration capacity, experience in coaching and guiding students, PhD students and junior faculty members and the ability to successfully team up with peers to attract research funding.
Must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The application must include the following:
- The CV and proposal outline
- Full proposal, seminar and interview
Application Closing Date:
September 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/